It doesn’t matter whether it’s a Christmas, birthday or anniversary gift, an end of the week treat, a work related reward, a team outing or a retirement gift, taking in a London theatre show is a marvellous way to spend a few hours.
Transport yourself to another place, engage with characters and live their stories. The world will just have to cope without you for a while.
Theatre offers so much in the way of atmosphere and vibrancy. It has the power to captivate, thrill and satisfy.
You cry, you laugh, you savour every entertaining moment of storytelling, song, dance, music and creativity and when you depart your stress has dissipated and you’re ready for real life again.
The television and cinema can’t compete with live entertainment and events companies London specialists like the esteemed DTB Sports and Events like to make a visit to the theatre more magical by offering hospitality packages.
If you’re making a night of it, then do it in style!
Here are a few of the shows which are running in London at the moment:
- Funny Girl
- The Lion King
- The Book of Mormon
- Billy Elliot
- Les Miserables
- Miss Saigon
- Jersey Boys
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Mamma Mia
- Phantom of the Opera
- War Horse
- Sunny Afternoon
This list is not exhaustive but these shows have hospitality packages to enjoy in addition to the entertainment.
Here are some examples:
A luxury experience at Matilda can cost as little as £175 and delivers theatre events hospitality, the package offers more than a show ticket.
- Top price seating.
- You’re greeted on arrival and served throughout your experience by a red coated butler.
- Your butler will tell you about the history of the theatre, about the cast of the show and interesting information, including behind the scenes and technical facts.
- You enjoy the use of a private room at the New London Theatre. The room is available 45 minutes before curtain-up and during the interval.
- A bottle of champagne or alternatives.
- A delicious selection of savoury canapés pre-show and decadent dessert canapés during the interval.
- Show programme and souvenir brochure for each person.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the iconic Theatre Royal Drury Lane plays host to premier events companies London hospitality packages too:
This is one of the best:
- Best seats in the house
- A show programme per person
- Pre or after show dinner at Christopher’s, L’Escargot, The Criterion or Incognico.
Per person, dinner includes a 3 course meal, a glass of champagne, half bottle of wine and mineral water plus coffee
- VIP wallet sent out in advance complete with tickets and itinerary
Champagne receptions are available at the majority of the London theatres too.
Dine and be entertained in style. Events companies London specialist hospitality providers make an experience magical from start to finish.